Universal Field Supplies is looking for a certified arborist who would like to pursue a career in sales and customer service.
The full-time and part-time positions at our Mississauga & Vancouver locations involve some of the following duties:
- Applying expertise to assist staff and customers with product selection and application.
- Completing sales by processing customer payment methods. - Keeping the store tidy and organized.
- Restocking the store daily.
- Answering incoming phone calls.
- Taking orders & inputting them into our computer system.
- Attending and assisting with trade shows, workshops and demos off-site as required. Please note that trade shows and product demonstrations occasionally take place during weekends.
- Assisting other members of the team as required.
- Taking part in ongoing training programs. These programs include product knowledge, efficiency, as well as health and safety compliance.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have deep first-hand knowledge of the arboriculture industry while remaining current with the latest industry updates.
- Be friendly, courteous and customer service oriented.
- Be a good team player.
- Have a clean and professional demeanour.
- Have previous sales experience. While not required, this certainly is an asset.
- A warm and friendly environment. Our staff members are team-oriented and constantly work to help each other.
- A commitment to continual improvement of staff and clients through education and training.
- The opportunity to work with a recognised industry leader.
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical and Dental Benefit Plan.
- Life Insurance.
Interested? Apply here.