Come Train With Us!!
Working at Heights Training
MOL COMPLIANT AND ARBORIST EXCLUSIVE
It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that workers who use fall protection methods and work on construction projects complete a certified Working at Heights training program approved by the CPO.
This course, taught by an IHSA Approved Working at Heights Training Partner and professional arborist, meets the MOL requirement of Regulation 297/13 and the Working at Heights Standard. This course provides workers with the knowledge to work safely in areas where they are exposed to fall hazards.
- Course Name: IHSA's Working at Heights - Fundamentals to Fall Protection
- Duration: 9 Hours (Part 1: Theory, Part 2: Practical)
- Prerequisites: None
- Evaluation: Written and Practical Exam
- Validity: 3 Years
- Location: UFS Training Facility
- PPE Required: *CSA-Certified Head, Foot & Eye Protection
- Cost: $350.00 + HST
- Includes: Breakfast & lunch for each participant & a $50 gift card redeemable at UFS retail store (some restrictions apply)
- Start Time: Breakfast - 7:30AM, Course - 8:00AM Sharp.
- Available Dates: To be announced
Don't Wait, Get Certified Today!
*If you do not have the necessary PPE, you will be able to purchase it on-site from our retail store that offers professional quality gear
For more information, course availability and registration please contact Danielle at 905.795.1610 ext.278 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org